Good cheap Digi camera recs?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a digital camera ready for when Pip arrives Im a photo freak I love taking pictures!!! Thing is we really don't want too spend loads £30-£40 anyone know of any that would be good?

im not sure you will get anything new for that price that is any good although if you look at online sale deals you may if not have a look on ebay for a little compact digi.

That's a bargain! Mine is poorly at the moment which is a nightmare as I need to take pics of candles etc but it's throwing lines across the screen. That looks like it has decent spec for £60!

Only thing is you have to think about memory too cos it's usually extra - around £20 for a 2GB SD card :)

I dunno why it doesn't just come with the camera :roll:

Oh and just spotted this UBERR good one, its like 10megapixel !!! my cameras 8 and theyre mahussive pics, if u can get that under £50 ull b doing great!!
Oh and iv just thought depending on wut sort of card ya need iv probs got a spare memeory card i can send ya if ya like, wont be a big one but still easy enuf to just pop evrything onto comp !!

Ooo lush well I guess we will just have to save up a bit that one from Argos looks good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back