Gone to soon- chloe's page

Hi hun

ive lit one too, didnt really know what to say hun, hope its ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tracey, :hug:

Thinking about you so much I got this computer fixed..... Lit a candle for Chloe too..... I hope you and Steve had a good cuddle last night :hug:
you are all in my thoughts and heart... lv Yvonne xx

ah yvonne

thank you so much just seen what you wrote, and yes we had goodnight just talked and cried etc.

thank you so so much for last night i was just freaking out i couldnt get on here and just needed to talk so much.

all my love hun :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
ah yvonne

thank you so much just seen what you wrote, and yes we had goodnight just talked and cried etc.

thank you so so much for last night i was just freaking out i couldnt get on here and just needed to talk so much.

all my love hun :hug: :hug:

tracy im sorry i didn't say a lot on he message thing but i really can't say anything about it - it upsets me too much. It chokes me up it really does. :(
so i say little or nothing at all except to light a canlde for your little star.

ah budge, thank you hun,

thank you for lighting a candle just a candle says so much to me it really does hun :hug: :hug:

Its beautuful sweetie :hug:

Have lit a candle and had a little cry xxxxxx

Rubys mummy said:
Its beautuful sweetie :hug:

Have lit a candle and had a little cry xxxxxx
yeah i did too. i tried to find a poem

Awww tracey; I have lit a candle for little Chloe.

Thinking of you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

Have lit a candle hun. Thinking of you both x :hug: :hug:

What a lovely site, I was moved to tears. I have lit a candle and my prayers are with you honey. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive lit a candle eft a message for you, im nearly in tears here, lots of love to you hunny :hug:

Ive lit a candle and left a message too luv, the poems some of you have left are really moving and i shed a tear for your precious little angel too :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Have lit a candle and left a short message for your angel :hug:

Your words had me in tears :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back