• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gone are the days......

Emma58

Reaction score
When I could watch my beloved Top Gear in peace with a bar of Cadbury's and a glass of wine :cry:

Someone called Sam decides at 8pm each Sunday he will cry, winge and moan :roll:

I miss my Sunday night Top Gear fix :(

Aww bless ya. Angel is watching it today so for a change it's fine. Plus i ate tea while it started! I NEVER get tea in peace without a screaming, moaning baby! Lol

Aww i'm glad the BBC invented the I player :pray:

I think they sense when you want to watch something/do something then whinge :lol: Harrison has only just gone down tonight when usually he's in bed for 7

Any other night I don't care! It took me from 8pm until now for him to settle, he's usually well gone by 8pm. Poor little man's teething though so i'll let him off - for this week :lol:

All I could hear was OH in the front room laughing at it he kept saying you have just missed a really funny bit :x

I managed to get Green Bean down early tonight so that I could watch it - I will pay for it tomorrow morning when he wants to be up and playing at 3am! (he will wake 3 times in the night for a feed and after the 3rd he is up and going no matter what the time :lol: )

Awww, you need to get sky + Owen goes down about 830-9 so we just record things then watch whens hes down :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back