gone a bit OTT with online predictions!

chellieboo

Reaction score
Just having a bit of fun really. This is our 2nd reading from cheri and first readings from the other two

Hi Deborah,
Ok well - there is no other way to say this than to just say it - and I know it sounds unlikely but I'm just gonna put it out there.
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August 2008 - the cycle you are currently on now. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the months of April and May 2009 - EDD around May 3rd and birth around April 27th.

Oh and fraternal twin boys show as your next pregnancy after this one.

Jennifer
(jennyrenny)

Hi Deb! Have you recently changed meds? I see this having happened or about to happen...hope this makes sense!
I'm getting Oct or Nov this year for conception or BFP...and a GIRL comes up for this pregnancy!
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
-Brooke
(brooke tarot)

Hi Deborah

Thank you for being patient with me while i got back to your reading. They show things being "shifted" and now they show the boys coming. I am actually starting to link them as twins rather than a separate birth. I feel this connected to more of a winter month, and they show me DEC and also SEPT so actually think that December might line up as conception? I feel the strong pull to DECEMBER though rather than Sept.

Now with this being said, they show your daughter being "cycled' to the end, so now it should be BOY BOY GIRL. As mentioned, leaning towards your sons being twins and coming together rather than being separate.

I am also shown you taking something orally for conception, but feel this to be more herbal as a way to increase your chances of carrying the pregnancy, so thinking something like primrose oil or the like which is known to thicken the uterus lining...etc.. I do see this as a natural supplement and I see you taking it for 3 months.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Thanks
Cheri
(cheri22)

cheri and jennyrenny know about the IVF, brooke didn't ask so we didn't say.

what do you all think?

Hi Chellieboo

These are great!

It's Jenny and Cheri that know about the IVF isn't it? It's freaky them both saying twin boys :shock: I suppose there is a good chance of that with the IVF?!?!

Ooh I hope you do get your BFP from this cycle, that would be amazing. Sounds like before the end of the year anyway...! Do you want me to add you to the definitive Cheri thread?

xx

Thanks Ellie - you already have :rotfl: got the cheri one last month and the other 2 this month!

all a good laugh, but gives me hope too!

I've got carried away with the Cheri thread!!!! :rotfl:

How would you feel about having twins? Would it freak you out :shock: ?

When you get your BFP you'll be certain it's twin boys I'm sure - have you got your twin boys names lined up in preparation!? Boys names are HARD

have to admit I can't even imagine what it would be like to have twins, but obviously would be over the moon if it does happen.

only problem is the only names DH and I can agree on are girls names.....so much easier than boys names.....they'll just have to be very feminine :rotfl:

of all the predictions i have to say I'm more inclined to believe Cheri's one as she's been right (in a sense) for us before.

i have to say i am a sceptic on these things although according to the cheri thread she has got many right so far,

i just wish you all the best for a speedy BFP xx

i hope that you get ur bfp and that they're right.

how long did it take for jenny to get back to you and are any of them better than the other?

think it took a couple of days for jenny to get back to us with some questions and then she gave her reading the next day.

i'll let you know if any are better than the others when i know if any are right :rotfl: , brooke is the most expensive of them all.

rusks - i am a sceptic too, but its all good for a laugh, can just imagine them sat there plucking random dates out the air!

Fabulous predictions.......and hope you get your BFP very soon!

I never had readings with Jennywren or Brooke, but my Cheri prediction was a huge shock - she told me she thought I was already pregnant, this was only my 2nd month TCC and we have only BD'ed once as I ovulated so early that I nearly missed it altogether, and until I got her email I had already given up hope for the month - sure enough 5 days after her prediction I got my BFP.

All that said I think you are right by not reading too much into them, but they definitely make you more positive.......which cannot do any harm at all in achieving a BFP!!

Good Luck :D

chellieboo said:
rusks - i am a sceptic too, but its all good for a laugh, can just imagine them sat there plucking random dates out the air!

yep :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back