• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

going swimming

adele88

Reaction score
So I have been going swimming since i found out i was pregnant to try and keep fit and make it easier to lose the weight after the baby is here. But next week i will be 30 weeks is it still safe to go swimming as long as i dont do too much and when should i stop going?

My midwife recommended swimming to me as baby was lying back to back - that was at 30 weeks. I think you'll be fine - my only worry about public swimming pools and pregnancy is the chance of being booted by some loose child! lol! Also i'm not a huge fan of my pregnant shape and all the pounds i've put on! Hehe! x

Ive been going swimming on and off the whole way through :) I use a pool noodle (one of the long skinny floats) that goes under my boobs and it just takes any pressure off the bottom of my belly.

Means I dont get out of breath as easily either :) Enjoy your swim! xxx

Swimmings fine :D I take my 16 month old and we both enjoy it :D x

yeah ive been going everyday since i found out i was pregnant it keeps me really fit lol but the last couple of weeks i have been getting right tired. I do roughly 15 laps up and down but its catching up on me now that am getting towards the end. Once am 35 weeks i will defo stop going as i would be paranoid incase i went early how embarassing in the middle fo the swimming pool lol:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back