• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going out of my mind - sorry if TMI - advice needed

Oushka

Reaction score
My AF was due 2nd Sept. Still no sign by 4th so took a test, +positive result in evening.
Woke up on 5th to bleeding: brown and smelt different.

Bled until sunday 7th , small amounts - nothing like a normal period. Some cramping but not as bad as usual. Usual AF is 4 days & heavy.

Feeling very nauseas and icky, breasts are tender and peeing loads. Have also had a bit of a funny tummy since saturday 6th.

I took a test again this morning and was -neg. I feel pregnant, the sickness is continuing & I usually hate pepsi max but cant get enough of the stuff.

edt to add: Ive been having slight headaches on & off since last Tuesday. I dont usually get them, even around AF.

Can anyone shed any light? Are we likely to be +pg or just having a funny month?

Im new here so hi all :)

Hi, sorry to say but it sounds like you had a very early miscarriage. The tests you are doing now what strength are they? if they are 25 and your hcg is down to say 10 then you'll still have some symptoms till it gets below say 5.

Just keep trying and good luck for next time :hug: :hug:

The tests were 25 strength.

I thought as much. Never mind.

Just find it odd to be feeling so increasingly sicky but not had a proper period yet.

You might not get a proper period for 4 weeks now, If it's ok with you and you feel fine there is no reason not to try again this month. This is what I have done, I havnt had a period yet but just went for it anyway.

Best of luck to you Oushka, keep your chin up sweetie! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back