how many times did you test?

Naismum

Reaction score
Im one week late, feel odd. Got a clearblue today and got a neg. So upset.
Then i was told some women dont get a pos straight away. How many weeks were you before you got your pos results?? :pray:

Hi
I tested too many times :oops: . I kept getting negative results but i new i was pregnant i just felt it. In the end it was two weeks after my period was due that i got a positive result :D . It turns out i ovulated late that month as i have just had my dates moved back 2 weeks too.

Good luck don't give up hope,let us know how you get on xx

All this is making me so tired, Im constantly looking on the web for answers.Im expecting the unexpected too soon and im just gettin il over it..so... ive decided.
Im going to just sit and wait till next period is due in june or end of this month and if not then ill do another test.
Thing is i take meds and im scared im doing harm. Should i go to the gp and get him to tell me :wall: :?: :x :( :cry: im not pregnant or what?

i fell pregnant with my son whilst being on the pill :eek: i knew i was pregnant by the time i was about 4 weeks gone and same with my daughter and this time round too!

I was so ill all the way through at the very beginning i went to see my doctor as i was throwing up everywhere and he made out that i needed psychiatric help and that it was all in my head :evil:

Didnt think anything more of it and continued to take the pill was still the same 2 weeks later took a test and got a BFP i then went n shoved it in my doctors face made a formal complaint and changed doctors :lol:

Depending on what meds you are taking i wouldnt worry too much until you get your BFP but may be worth talking to your doctor just incase.

*fingers crossed for you* xx

HI im a day late did test today it was negative, i have been feeling sick really sick for the past few days, i feel pregnant, but am i? how long should i wait to do next test, does it sound like im pregnant, really nervous as had 2 m/c this year :( i dont feel like my period is coming, so confused.

bubble_dreamer said:
i fell pregnant with my son whilst being on the pill :eek: i knew i was pregnant by the time i was about 4 weeks gone and same with my daughter and this time round too!

I was so ill all the way through at the very beginning i went to see my doctor as i was throwing up everywhere and he made out that i needed psychiatric help and that it was all in my head :evil:

Didnt think anything more of it and continued to take the pill was still the same 2 weeks later took a test and got a BFP i then went n shoved it in my doctors face made a formal complaint and changed doctors :lol:

Depending on what meds you are taking i wouldnt worry too much until you get your BFP but may be worth talking to your doctor just incase.

haha I am a week late now had 3 neg tests and went to docs he has reffered me to see a mental health advisor as I am feeling emotional and weepy over nothing!!!! luckily I didn't take his cr*p and called the nurse and she was a bit more understanding but still said that i should go on like i am not pregnant but has offered me a retest in a fortnight. I have read on the net that its not uncommon to be 12 weeks gone before you produce enough hormone to show on tests and even blood tests can come back neg the only real way for some is to have a scan it seems.....oh hum I never was good at waiting

whyslifesobig said:
bubble_dreamer said:

haha I am a week late now had 3 neg tests and went to docs he has reffered me to see a mental health advisor as I am feeling emotional and weepy over nothing!!!! luckily I didn't take his cr*p and called the nurse and she was a bit more understanding but still said that i should go on like i am not pregnant but has offered me a retest in a fortnight. I have read on the net that its not uncommon to be 12 weeks gone before you produce enough hormone to show on tests and even blood tests can come back neg the only real way for some is to have a scan it seems.....oh hum I never was good at waiting

thank god i thought it was just me these things happened to :lol:
they never even offered to test me :evil:

best of luck keeping everything crossed for ya let me know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111