goin to the docs

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well as you know teh doc thought i was pregnant did a blood test and it was neg that was a month ago.
Well im still having cramps at times, when we have sex it hurts no matter what position were in althugh some eases the pain a little poor Bernie here sme going no that hurts, .... diff position nope that too lol.
But seriously its getting tobe such a pain wheni cant even enjoy it no more, and a few times i have bled a little afterwards but not for a few weeks since the last time i did.
I feel like its my overies hurting where iget the cramps and when we have sex its right on top plevel with my overies but in the middle of the two if that makes sense.
Ive also had diaharea and nausia the nausia has been here the whole time, but the diahrea on a few days which i think might be somthing totally different.
Anyone have any suggestions what this could be i am going to the docs when they open but im a little nervous now.

Thanks Katrina

I just wanted to say good luck hun, I hope they can put your mind at rest :D

Xxx

Not sure what it could be hon but just wanted to say good luck at the docs :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls im so tired its 6 am have ot stay up and shower then slowly head out the door.
Was uo till 3 am on the toilet thing i might have a tummy bug along with this ...sigh...
Let you know in a few hours how things went
Katrinaxxx

Hi

Well first thing they did was send me off for another pregnancy test lol stupid i know guess they just wanted to make sure.
So she is sending me for a pelvic exam to see if there is an imfection which she could of done so now i have to go back to the clinic tom and get that done cuz i dont want my doc doing it dont feel comfortable with him.,
And on Monday i have an ultrasound scheduled for 315 pm to check my overies..
So guess i have to wait a good week or so to find out whats up.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back