Glider chairs

moss

Reaction score
I wanted a glider chair, then I realised they all look very... country so went off them, then I sat in one in John Lewis and now I want one again! They are so cosy and the gliding is just amazing. Anyway, has anyone found any that look a little more urban or contemporary?

No. But the one in mothercare reclines as well as glides and it's amazing! OH was going to get it for me but I never got round to ordering it and now when I try it in the shop I have problems getting out :rotfl:

They have them at the clinic in the breastfeeding corner and I want one too! No room in the nursery though :(

I bought one from Woolworths for £100. Great price and looks good in the nursery but I have hardly ever used it. xxx

I will definitely use mine a lot. I'm not at all worried about that, but I just wish I could find one that fits in here better. My place is very modern.

I love mine, it gets used every night when I give Maddison her bedtime feed and we have a bedtime cuddle :D

I got one from Kiddicare and its fab. It is a little stylish - blonde wood and cream covers - but not really modern. I love it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back