RECLINER GLIDER CHAIR AND STOOL

hayley

Reaction score
Hi

I've just ordered myself one of those recliner chairs with stool. (nursing chair) I've been looking around and they've been coming up quite pricey but i've just found a web site - (thou advert in pregnancy and birth mag march issue) they are selling them realy cheap.... I got a cream recliner glider chair and stool inc postage and packaging for £109.

www.mums2b.co.uk

They're out of stock till 20th Feb... i wasn't going to buy anything for the nursery till after my 2nd scan but seeing i have my scan on 14th march... and they can't deliver till after 20th feb... it's really only 3 weeks before my 2nd scan... he he

x

That's lovely Hayley - and a great price!

I couldn't convince DH that we need one of these as I'm not breastfeeding. :(

neither am i.... but DH is hoping i will.... i think he thinks the chair will change my mind!!!! I am practicing saying "sma gold" "sma gold" for when the baby is born and they try to force me to give the breast a go...

x

lol Hayley!!!

I'm lucky that when I said to my midwife that I didn't want to breastfeed, her immediate reaction was to tell me not to let myself get pressured into trying it after the baby was born if that's how I felt about it now. That cheered me up no end!! :lol:

I've also told DH that I have no intention of even trying it this time, and he was over the moon as he said he would have felt left out not being able to give bubba a bottle. Bless him.

hayley thats a great price for the chair they got them in the little baby shop by me at 125 pounds and then 10 delivery on top :eek: my mum had a go on it while we were looking at push chairs and fell in love with it and is now saving for one for herself :? good for you both where b/feeding is concerned im already having a lot of pressure off family and friends to b/feed but im gonna bottle feed too :D cow and gate for us same as what my son had as a baby and hes always been healthy :D xxxx

Thanks for the tip off Hayley, I want one of these too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back