girls name idea

i found out last week im having a girl, im liking the the names ALANNA MEGAN what do you all think?

:lol:

hi

We have chosen Lucy Nichole for a girl. And Liam ? for a boy. We picked these names two years ago!! How sad is that?

davina
x

im definately having alana but ive changed the middle name to lenci, so ALANA LENCI now, lenci is a hungarian alternative to my name and im 1/2 hungarian so its got sentimental meaning.

I have chosen Layla Mckenzie. My husband hates the name Layla, but my original choice was Laylonie. He hated that more. If I have a boy, I like the name Aidan David or Payton David.

Hmmm

Alanna or Alannah has two possible meanings...either the feminine form of Alan (which means handsome) or the Gaelic pet name Alannah...which is a corruption of the two words, "a leanbh" which are a customary form of address for a child - they mean "baby" or "child". So in fact, you could be calling your baby "baby" in Gaelic....*L*

For us, We think Naomi Margaret Mary if it's a girl...we haven't decided on a boy's name yet. I liked Nathan but seem to have gone off it...and since we're going to put both grandfathers' names after the boy's as we have the grannies with the girl's name, it would be Nathan Gilbert Valentine.

What do you think?

Sue

Hi

Not too sure about Gilbert, but i am absolutely loving Valentine. They all go together well though.

We have Liam for a boy with the surname of Ion. Any suggestions for middle name, but definately not Ryan or Brian as it rhymes.

We already have Kieran Robert and Joshua Jon. So any suggestions would be a blessing.

x

Hi

Thanks for that, that is exactly what my husband had said. So we were undecided between Rhys and Matthew.

x

Those middle names I have no control over! They're the names of my Dad and Dad in Law! *LOL*

Already chosen our names (for now anyway!) Skye for a little girl, and Brandon for a little boy.

Hi All!

When It comes to names I want something plain and simple...as my surname is awfull..
my surname is knox, but want the baby to have my partners surnem, butthe way our relationship is going at the mo i dont think we will be together when I have the baby! Sh here goes for I girl Hannah and a boy its Joshua or Lewis.
love danielle and bubble

if possible when I go for my 20wk scan I would like to find out the sex...

Hi

I know what you mean. My first boy i wanted to call Thomas but as my surname was Boys it just wasnt happening as he would have been called Tom Boys. So he was called Kieran, then married and Kieran took his name. our second boy is called Joshua. if this one is a boy he will be Liam or Lucy for a girl

xx

Hi Davina!

Personally I think simple names are the sbest, Also what worries me is there are 2 little girls that live in my street and one is nicknamed Smelly Ellie, the others name is Paige but her surname is turns,,, paige turns! Its not very nice really! But as fpr the name Joshua I love it so so much. Great taste!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Crikey - I really like the name Ellie as well - kids can be so cruel......

Hi

One thing about Joshua, he is very full on. Kieran was such a quiet boy, but Joshua is completely the opposite. has an opinion on everything and he is only 3!!!

Wouldnt change him for the world though.

xx

Hi,
I have a six year old daughter called Alannah, I loved the name, it is quite unusual too, not many Alannah's around.
I also have a 11 year old called Ebony and a 4 year old called Lucy.(dad chose that one),
I wanted Taryn or Kaisee but he wouldn't have it.

Sharon.

my best freind is Kieran that is the only other time i have heard it. My first son is James Aidan. We have picked out a few names that we like and once we get pregnant we will narrow it down. For girls we like Daniella Grace, Julianna Estrella, and Caedance Celeste. For boys i like Caelan Valentine, And we both like Israel Renee' also like christian Mandolene. MY husband is latin so we have a few names withh latin desent. His name is Elvis and i wasn't gonna name my child that since he gets enough greif aboutit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back