Girls clothes and accessories for sale

I know they got here so quick really happy with them and they smell lush!!! I can't stop smelling her haha!! What dis you wash them in?

I know they got here so quick really happy with them and they smell lush!!! I can't stop smelling her haha!! What dis you wash them in?

Daz purple or the yellow one can't remember the proper name! x

Butterfly by Matthew Williamson dress 6-9 months. Gorgeous crushed velvet with sequins and a butterfly. From Debenhams worn twice and washed. £5 posted

bcded1bf-0490-678c.jpg

Mamas and papas 3-6 month party shoes. Silver, worn but can't tell! Photo is old hence the tag, no tags on these shoes. £2.50 posted

bcded1bf-04d9-c36c.jpg

3-6 month shorts and top set from m&co. £2.50 posted

bcded1bf-6a9f-12b5.jpg

2 pairs of tiny ted beige trousers. Never worn but washed. £2 each posted or both for £3 posted

bcded1bf-6b3e-123c.jpg

Last edited:
Emma
Do you have anymore 3-6 month sleepsuits?

I love the m&Co outfit but our summer is pretty much gone already :(

Emma
Do you have anymore 3-6 month sleepsuits?

I love the m&Co outfit but our summer is pretty much gone already :(

I do yes
bcded1bf-a382-f334.jpg

bcded1bf-a402-881c.jpg

3 tesco and 2 peacocks ones. Tbh hardly worn as she had so many! You can have them all for £5.50 posted if you like? Postage is around £2.50 for all 5.

Sounds good Emma, can I send payment tomorrow. I'm snuggled up in bed now haha. Think I still have your paypal address in my paypal account but can you pm me it again please.
Thank yooouuuu :)

X x x x

hey emma are the two 6-9 month sleepsuits still available? would love those if possible? :) xx

Lies!!! I paid for them not took them lol :rotfl: and I love them <3 xx

updated, sold items took off. Offers are welcomed!

Monsoon long sleeve cardigan. Metallic silver. Looks great with the purple dress and silver shoes

3-6 month. £4 posted
bcded1bf-0f53-680b.jpg

Disney store Nala dress. 3-6 month £4 posted
bcded1bf-0f6e-44b1.jpg

9-12 month shoes with label. Sweet shoes but Isla will never fit in them! She's still in 3-6 month at 9 months!

£2 posted

bcded1bf-0fa9-986a.jpg

2 mothercare 6-9 month shortie sleepsuits with no sleeves. £4 posted

bcded1bf-107e-6af1.jpg

Jasper conran unisex short sleeve with feet Babygro and jacket. Velour so lovely and soft. Never worn but washed.

£5 posted
bcded1bf-10d3-cc43.jpg

bcded1bf-10e3-d611.jpg

Boohoo maxi dress size 16

I was 28 weeks pregnant when I wore this and I'm normally a 12 and it fitted lovely. It's stretchy :)

I used the tie to go around my neck like a halter neck dress.

£7.50 posted :)

Top of dress
bcded1bf-4770-08e3.jpg

bottom of dress
bcded1bf-4784-20b5.jpg

There are half a dozen pulls on the dress. I remember wearing a bracelet that was rather pointy.
bcded1bf-4792-cb29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back