Girls clothes and accessories for sale

UPDATED!! I have lots of 3-6 and a few 6-9 bits if anyone wants anything let me know :)

New items!!

3-6 month pjs Matalan with feet

£1.50 plus postage
bcded1bf-595f-d0dc.jpg

6-12 month primark babygrows with feet £1 each plus postage
bcded1bf-597f-bb0e.jpg

Last edited:
i like both the minnie mouse pjs and both the purple shoes but cant pay till 25th when have more money if they still avalible then is it ok if i take them

cool thanks i think im a baby clothes addict bought her loads this month and still finding more stuff for her i like at this rate shes going have 3 clothes changes a day just to wear everything lol

5e0a1d5e-8a6c-c776.jpg

Have you sold these yet? I don't have any money for a couple of weeks yet tho .... Xxxxx

5e0a1d5e-8a6c-c776.jpg

Have you sold these yet? I don't have any money for a couple of weeks yet tho .... Xxxxx

I don't think i have. They are soooo cute :) i love owl stuff! let me know when you want them xx

I get paid this time next week but not sure how to pay you so wld have to drop you a email and receive instructions haha!! Thy are 6-9? Chloe is 9 months and just going Into 6-9 <3 xx

do you still have the ugg style booties??

I get paid this time next week but not sure how to pay you so wld have to drop you a email and receive instructions haha!! Thy are 6-9? Chloe is 9 months and just going Into 6-9 <3 xx

I'm pretty sure they are 6-9 month as Isla is in 9-12 now. She has really long legs! I can take Paypal or postal order/cheque. I don't mind xx

Isla is 9 months old tomorrow but she's all leg and no body. Not exceptionally tall or anything. Xx

Cot arch with mirrors and rattle from mamas and papas. Beige with ties could also be used in a play nest such as the blossom farm one.

£6 posted
bcded1bf-321f-8a05.jpg

OMG how cute! Can't believe it got there so quick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back