Girl could give birth to sister

it seems a bit odd. i went out with a guy once whose mum was also his half-sister and his dad was also his grandad :shock:

trixipaws said:
it seems a bit odd. i went out with a guy once whose mum was also his half-sister and his dad was also his grandad :shock:

how do u work that out? :think:

trixipaws said:

Now that is confusing :shock: :doh:

why not? I agree with the quote in that article that its an act of motherly love, what a wonderful gift!

Of course when her daughter is older she will have the choice of using her mothers eggs or another donor, probably anonymous, and she will enver be able to produce her own eggs, atleast a child she has using her mothers eggs will actually share genes, and she will carry the child so in my eyes it makes the baby completely hers which is something she could never have otherwise!

trixipaws said:

wouldn't that mean that his dad was also his mums dad? or am I just getting very confussed

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
trixipaws said:

wouldn't that mean that his dad was also his mums dad? or am I just getting very confussed

xSuzx

thats what I thought, which can only suggest one thing, and I think thats a completely different issue to donating eggs.

Poor guy!

Can't see any problems - think it's pretty brilliant actually :D

I think its very considerate but the mum would have to think of the donated eggs as her daughters and not her own or things could get nasty.

I know a girl whos grandad is actually her dad and thats because the b****rd raped his daughter :evil:

xSuzx said:
trixipaws said:

xSuzx

yes he was. not a very nice person it seems. quite the opposite kind of gesture to donating eggs

Hmmmm....I don't think there's anything wrong with that. As GGG said, it will give the girl a chance to have a baby that's related to her if that's what she wants. The girl doesn't have to use the eggs if she doesn't want to, it's just giving her options. I can't see it causing any problems seeing as the mother is giving the eggs to her daughter. I think it's a lovely thing for the mother to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back