Ginny marie

timsmom

Reaction score
Ladies, I have been quite friendly with Ginny since frst tri. She pops on occasionally but didn't post the lovely news about her 20 week scan cos she thought people would think she was a stranger. Well I wanted to say
CONGRATULATIONS HONEY, WELL DONE!! LOVELY NEWS

Ginny doesn't get on very often at the moment as she works at a screen all day and has been suffering badly with migraine so she doesn't want to aggravate the problem. She's hoping to finish work soon and will be a regular on the forum again then. She just wanted me to let you all know why she's been missing!!

oooo whats the lovely news??
i no who she is bless her :)
hope her head gets better soon
manda xx

Aww congrats!!

Tell her I emailed her the other day & cant wait to catch up on MSN when she gets chance :D

I remember Ginny! She's definately not a stranger! :D
Glad to hear everythings going well for her, hope she does manage to get on here more once she finishes work.
Don't blame her for giving it a miss with migraines, owch!
Have some hugs Ginny :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shes not a stranger! Im glad mum and baby are doing well and it will be nice to see her back on when shes ready.

I think i spend far too much time on here it cant be good for my eyes but i like to keep up with whats going on :D

Does it mean shes team pink because of the pink writing then :think:

awwww i take it its a girl by the pink text

congrats

Congrats Ginny! :cheer:

Hurry up and come back to chat to us. Of course she isn't a stranger, hope the migraines get better soon :hug:

Awww, I wondered why she hadn't been on recently! We miss you honey, come back as soon as you're feeling well enough!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back