Gift for OH

mermaid

Reaction score
Are you girls buying a gift for OH when baby is born? I want to get something special as he has looked after me so well throughout pg. I've had breakfast in bed just about every morning!
What are you buying? :think:

Good idea, most only think of the mum, the dad gets left out. I will be if he is there at the birth but if he leaves me too it then no. It depends what time I have her but he was there for his others so shouldn't matter if it's the middle of the night!

Something from you as a thank you I think would be a lovely idea.

mermaid said:
I've had breakfast in bed just about every morning!
What are you buying? :think:

Oh my God! Can you send him round here for a couple of weeks! You lucky thing!

Mind you, my OH has been great too, bless him. What are you thinking of getting? I hadn't thought to get him anything but now I'm thinking I might. Mothercare do babygrows with 'I love my Daddy' on but I've already bought him that and shown it to him!

Lx

Maybe a teasmade, a coffee maker and a mini fridge for your bedroom so you can make tea and coffee in the mornings while he's cooking. ;)

OH has already put his order in!! He wanted the new Grand Theft Auto Game for his PSP to play during the "boring" bits of labour....boring for who I may ask!!

So baby has got him that for christmas to keep him entertained while Mummy is puffing and pushing him into the world!!

If I have a bad birth I may just find another place to insert the game cartridge!!!!

Thats a great idea.....think I might get a lil something to give to OH to say thanks for all his support!

Thanks Mermaid good thinking :wink:

Now what do I get?? :rotfl:

I've seen a nice surf watch which he can wear while he is surfing as his other one broke. (He is sometimes out there for hours as he doesn't know the time!) Thought jewellery would be special but practical too!

Better still, I like the idea of something we can both use like the coffee maker! :roll: :D

for christmas i got OH superman returns on dvd and put in it a little card from his boy saying thank you for looking after mummy your her superhero!! :dance:

when baby is born he keeps dropping hints he wants a new playstation 3 :shock: but not at £400 i think!! i love him but not that much!! :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back