GHOST!!

dannii87

Reaction score
OMG! I was just sitting and watching BB in the living room when I heard my 17 yr old brother mumbling from the bathroom. I called up the stairs and asked if he was ok and he didn't reply so I went up the stairs and heard him saying "I can't believe I've waited this long, I need to get it all out and empty".

The door was open and I saw him standing there (nude :puke: ) p*ssing on the bathroom floor NEXT to the toilet!! :shock: Not even IN the loo!!

He was sleep-weeing!! :rotfl:

Anyway, I thought to myself - being the mature, lovely big sis I am - 'PHOTO OPPORTUNITY!' lol!! :lol: Hobbled downstairs to grab my camera, came back upstairs and he just strolled past me to his bedroom (he sleepwalks a lot :roll: ).

Now for the scary bit - I put cleaner on the carpet and thought I'd take the pic anyway (even if the perpetrator wasn't in the pic) and anyway, I noticed on inspection that there are ORBS in the pic!! :shock:

I re-took the picture just in case and it wasn't in the second one (which was literally straight after the first?!)

Have a look ladies - Please excuse the p*ss ridden carpet :rotfl:

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

What do you think?! :think: xx

Well let me just get this out of the way first! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry but your so funny hun! First you bro sleep weeing lol and then hobbling for the camera, then taking a pic of the toilet and cleaning stuff on the floor!? This whole thing has me in stitches! hahahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now to the ghost! I see the orbs!! :cheer: :cheer: OMG you have a haunted toilet!? :shock: It may watch you peeing!? :shock:

Oh and Dannii your a bloody saint girl! :angel: I would have slapped him round the ear to wake him up and made HIM clean it up!!! You gonna be a great mum hun!!!

LOL thanks!! He's a filthy bugger :puke: He'd sleep in his own sh*t if we let him. xx

I can't see the orbs but PMSL@your bro!!
men are so bad at aiming when awake let alone asleep!!

LOL :rotfl: :rotfl:

is the orbs not just the reflection of the flash on your stainless steel toilet brush thingy?

Btw, why do you have 2 toilet brushes.... one for normal use and one for your brothers pee's?

:rotfl:

Haha!! Nope, one's for poo stains and the other is for a general clean :D - As cleaning is now my job (through choice as I think I have OCD at the moment with the nesting lol) I bought the silver toilet brush last week :cheer:

I've told my brother to start p*ssing IN the toilet...

My next mission: To get my brother to fart in his room :roll:

At 17, boys can be incredibly immature. The amount of times he's said "Dannii, guess what?" and I've said "what?" and he's farted and walked off... Grrr... :wall: xxx

dannii87 said:
At 17, boys can be incredibly immature. The amount of times he's said "Dannii, guess what?" and I've said "what?" and he's farted and walked off... Grrr... :wall: xxx

17!!! My OH is 24 and still thinks it hillarious :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

orbs are just dirt on the lense!!!!

oh and i have a very classic post about sleep weeing. my oh. it deserves a post on it's own, so i wont hijack your thread dannii!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back