getting really pissed off with babies r us!

charlotte_

Reaction score
i ordered my cot from there about a fortnight ago, and organized for it to be delivered to my dads house (we've got no room at the moment, so we're keeping it there for now) on the day it was supposed to be coming i went to my dads, as he was at work, and waited for it to arrive; they'd given me the delivery slot of 10-2. the delivery lad rung up & said someone had messed up his delivery sheet & he had 8 jobs before me that werne't in the area, but he'd see me at some point today.
HE NEVER CAME! :evil:

i rung them the next day, but the people i was put through to didn't speak any english and had no idea what i was on about, said they'd call me back. only just rung back today (about a week later), and when i asked for an afternoon delivery slot for tuesday, as it's the only day i'm not busy, but i have to see the doctor for a throat infection in the morning, they said 'we don't do delivery slots, it'll be with you between 9-5'
wtf?! they gave me a delivery slot last time?! apparently it's not actually delievered by babies r us, but a couriers. i'm not sure which one, but whoever they are they're fucking useless!

Oh thats crap hun! I have been having problems with anywhere I have ordered from recently! Next, BabiesRUs and I cant remember the other one but I seem to be forever waiting for things that dont turn up!! :wall:

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 8&mcb=core

Mothercare are crap also. Ordered a pram back in March and this is the cosy toes that goes with it but it's never been in stock!!!! Just get told tough luck when I ring and I ask why they are still advertising it if it's been out of stock for 6 months and they say it will be back in eventually. Had to buy a grey one in the end which annoyed me.

I've found Argos to be VERY good with delveries as we've had to send back damaged nursery furniture (scratched) and they were very helpful with delivery times etc. It's probably because hey run their own delivery lorries and don't use a courier.

Totally useless people, but it seems nearly all companies are the same.....in the age of advanced technology I cannot believe they cannot give people delivery slots of at least 2 or 3 hours, rather than making people wait in all day, only for the delivery to arrive at 6pm, or not arrive at all..........ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!

I would be cancelling my order and going elsewhere by now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back