getting prepared

beanie

Reaction score
Am weaning Callyon thurs. I bought her highchair last night,had agreat fun.Its a tripp trapp and the site shows you what your final choice looks like in the design bit

Just got to get some bibs but not sure what else I need. Its scary how much you forget, was only 2 years since I weaned Seren. Banana is the planned first food (its what we used for Seren - well we used babyrice first but only usedit once lol so not bothering).

Anyone got any good bib suggestions, if she is like her sister the bigger the better lol.

Oooooh have fun hun :)

I was looking at bibs the other day and i think i will probably go with the ones that you pop over there head and arms that cover all there clothes as i am sure it will be a messy business this weaning :wink:

Are you going down the route of BLW? If so you know we are gonna wanna see piccies :) I am gonna have to see what i have got to look forward too :D

feed her naked... thats what we have been doing..saves on laundry...she always manages to miss the bib anyway... :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol Squiglet, I live in England where it is bloody freezing 99% of the time - but will use as little clothing as possible so less washing.

Charlie, yeah am going down BLW route. lots of piccies will be taken :)

beanie said:
lol Squiglet, I live in England where it is bloody freezing 99% of the time - but will use as little clothing as possible so less washing.

:rotfl: forgot sorry :rotfl: urmmmm.... but a heater on and do it... it'll still be cheaper :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sainsbury's do some fab bibs in with kids clothes. they do the wipeable ones and ones with arms! they are brilliant and only £2 each.

i got a bib in tesco last week - full arms and v long...! its plastic backed and just goes in the washing machine. much better than the other plastic ones i've got. i'll be heading back to get some more...

good luck!!! :D :D :D

I tend to buy cheap t-shirts and put them over what Joe is wearing. If I put a bib on him he gets it everywhere but the bib.

I think Ethel austin bibs are fab,cheap and cheerfull. seen some on lotties botties too that look good which im gonna try :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back