getting my hopes up?

Congratulation

Yes the other girls are right, you should be 3 weeks and 1 day

:cheer: :hug: :hug:

yeah i think i got a bit confused!!
think i ovulated on day 10 then earliest conveiced would of been 19days ago as that was the first time we tried unprotected- i am really shocked at the earlyt result, its not unusual for me to have 6weeks or longer cycles so i thought i wouldnt of ovulated until about day 21!!!
i only tested as i was bored!!

gerb said:
think i ovulated on day 10 then earliest conveiced would of been 19days ago as that was the first time we tried unprotected- i am really shocked at the earlyt result, its not unusual for me to have 6weeks or longer cycles so i thought i wouldnt of ovulated until about day 21!!!

What was your first day of your last period?

between 35 and 45 days, some times longer!

gerb said:

What was your first day of your last period?

between 35 and 45 days, some times longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back