• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting fed up with not eating

sophs85

Reaction score
I'm 9+2 and have had on and off Nausea for the past 2 weeks but haven't been physically sick (YET!) I'm constantly hungry but every time I cook something I can't eat it.

I seem to be not as bad with junk food but veg,salad and anything hot (cooked) I just can't eat it after a couple of bites.
anyone else lost their appetite? xx

Im the same, today my menu has consisted of 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, 2 for lunch and probably 2 for dinner, hope yours gets better.

I find I feel nauseas when I get hungry. I don't feel like eating then but I will have something bland like a piece of bread and butter. Then I feel better and can eat pretty much anything. Try eating cold food for now, nice sandwiches or pasta salad for example. Hope you get your appetite back :)

thank you. yep cold seems to b e the way forward x

Being hungry makes me naucious too. Small meals regularly help and carbs too x

i cant eat much before about 7 in the evening, n e thing i do eat comes straight back up, its been like this for about 8/9 weeks now and im 13+3 Urrgh! Hope you get better soon, i cant wait to eat a meal again :)

Everyday I find myself standing at the fridge door and the cuboard doors looking, and the feelings of Nausea wash over me, and it got worse for the past few days when my throat infection has prevented me for eating the few foods I do fancy. A trip to Tesco's with parents today meant I actually found a few foods that I fancied, sadly, mainly carbs and not all that nutritious, but food at least. So maybe a shopping trip up and down the asiles might help, or have a good study of the BBC food site or something? It might just let you find something that doesn't make you feel sick....good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back