Getting bored now.

LuW

Reaction score
Confusion over if I am in a tww or not really. Thought we we're pregnant the other month, but then got te witch but all my symptoms staying, so went to the GPs today and he's told me theres a slight chance I may have been expecting twins, and now am not as one could have been a chemical pregnancy.

Being typical of my wary GPs (sometimes rightly in my case with needles though) he wouldn't do any bloods. So instead I've been told to rest well, relax and 'forget' until I'm actually late then test as the urine test he did was also neg.

Frustrated, bored(yeah only been on the wait for a few hours and bored already! lol), really wanting special cuddles with my man and desperately wanting a prtty little WKD or an even pretty cheeky vimto! Mehhhhhh loll!!! Quavers and apple juice only go so far! loll

LuX

Forget !!! What's he on???? Fingers crossed Hun xxx

Lmaooo I know right! I'm like itching to know.

I mean, I know the chances are low but theres still a chance and as long as there is I'm guna be like a kid waiting for christmas!

LuX

thats what i thought! forget???? Dear god some doctors...really...I hope its there for you xxx

I think I'm going crazy..... not very good at waiting for things=[[

Thanks Gemini, nearlyMIL is texting me like every few hours to found out bless her! loll

LuX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back