Getting a new car!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
We currently have a mark2 ford mondeo s reg, and the last few days have noticed that the clutch had started to slip and its quite expensive to get done and to be honest we have been talking a while about getting a new car as you do. We have had our mondeo 2 years and were bored in general and fed up of the bumpers falling apart and then the clutch going - time for a new one!

Tommo has just phoned me ( i wondered why he was late home!) from town and telling me he has found a very smart Mark3 mondeo Turbo y reg and asked me what i thought - hell yes its diesel and mark3 go for it i told him.

I will be driving it when ive passed lol, its a damn site nicer then the one we have.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: Yay, I ordered my new car today so I know how excited you must be. I am only getting a basic grande punto but I'm still so happy.

Hope you have fun in it. xxx

Yeah were quite excited - my hubbys over the moon that it has air conditioning :rotfl:

He he Wicked!! :D It is very exciting! I just picked up my new car... cant get me out of the thing now, any excuse to drive lol

CoreysMummy said:
He he Wicked!! :D It is very exciting! I just picked up my new car... cant get me out of the thing now, any excuse to drive lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think id be exactly the same!

Il let you know when i pass my test!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Yeah were quite excited - my hubbys over the moon that it has air conditioning :rotfl:

Funny that - When we got our new car my OH only cared about the Air Con..Men and their gadgets eh :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back