Gestational diabetes already... Updated

-Betty-

Reaction score
Had gd with Santi from 32 weeks,at 34 weeks went onto insulin.
Spoke to GD nurse earlier today(been monitoring bloods since i got pg)and i already have got gd back.
They are considering whether to put me on insulin now.Which would be awful :(

Anyone else in the same boat.
Getting really upset as it took over my life last time and i didn't enjoy the end of my pg.
I prob wont enjoy any of this one.
Sorry for the whinge.................

Went to see the consultants today. I do have diabetes and am controlling it well with my diet so no insulin yet :cheer:
Thanks ladies for your replies :hug:

* Jen... the only symptom i have at the moment is if i eat and my blood sugars go up i become extremely tired and very irritable. Hope that helps :D

Hiya hun. I have to have a test for GD in a few weeks because of the size of my son (which went undetected until birth).

I dunno if its all in my head but i seem to have a LOT of the symptoms. How do the symptoms present themselves for you if you dont mind me asking?

Sorry to hear your having a rough time of it hun
:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no poor you, ive got to have the tests in january as well, as my son was so huge!

aww hun dont have any advice :hug:

hope u get the result u want and dont have to go onto insulin already :hug: :hug:

its such a big worry i have as my mum is a diabetic and im over weight so im sure i will get it xxxxx

Chezzabell my mum and my nan had diabeties. I was really worried with Santi if i would get it.
Try not to worry too much you may not get in.
Keep in touch :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back