gender prediction!!

Sera-Jane

Reaction score
i just found a chinease gender predictor online, somebody suggsested it to me for a bit of fun to find out the sex of he baby. I worked out a few people that i know and most came back correct. Just wanted to share this with you, also anyone that does know the sex, is it true for you. would love to hear back everyones answers! to find it just type in chinease gender predictor in google. Oh and i was predicted a girl! xx

i was predicted a girl this time and im team blue lol. but when i tried it with my first 2 kids its got their gender correct. :D

I have been predicted a girl, will have to wait till July to find out if it is true

was wrong with my daughter and this time iv been predicted a boy and girl! x

it predicted me a baby girl .....will find out in may ,think it could b right though x

Mine says a boy if it tells me to right in me age im nearly 21 so cos im 20 i wrote in 20 an it comes up with that im having a boy lol. an if i put it 21 its says im having a gal lol weird stuff x

mine was right, predicted a boy but everyone thought i was having a girl because of old wife tales haha, but boy he certainly is :)

said boy for me but I'm having a girl so it was wrong for me :D

It was right for my first born but it says girl this time and im deffo having another boy!

sorry to gate crash lol, i was predicted a boy and got a girl!
i even got all the boys names sorted too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back