Gender determination at 14 weeks (4d scan)?

tipper

Reaction score
Hi There :)

I was looking up some deals on 4d scans, and a couple caught my attention that said they could determine the sex starting at 14 weeks and later.

Have any of you had a successful "sexing" at 14 weeks? It kinda sounds too good to be true, but if it IS possible, that would be great! My next ultrasound will be at 20 weeks, so if I can sneak in 6 weeks early and have a good shot, I'm game.

I dunno hun, ive not heard of anywhere round us that do gender determination at 14 weeks. The place im going to for my 4d scan will only do it after 16 weeks xxx

Ive been able to find a couple that offer a determination at 14 weeks, others list 18 week minimum, and then everywhere in-between.

I couldn't help myself and started looking up 4d scans on youtube, and even the early 13 weeks scan made me all teary. I think even if they can't determine the sex, it would still be amazing to see the little person swimming around :)

Definately hun!Itll be nice for you to fill the time in between your scans :) Ive booked mine for when ill be 30+2 and I cant wait!!27 days and counting xxx

I wasn't aware you could find out so early. Thought it was 16 wks +.
either way hope all goes well. I'm trying to find a place to get my 3D scan. Only one I have found is on Harley street n I can't wait

I'm sure Jody who's a member here got a 3d scan early, maybe between 14 and 16 weeks but I'm not entirely sure. The place here won't do one until 24 weeks. And the hospital here won't tell you what the sex is so I'm hoping to get one booked for January when I'll be 24 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

place near me wont do a sexing scan untill you have had your 20 week scan

Babybond are very strict about not doing it before 16 weeks. I was desperate to know too x

Why must I be so impatient! ;)

The place I'm leaning toward will let you come back for free if they are unable to determine the sex at 14+ on, so that's reassuring. They also have package deals so I could try and do the early scan, and then come back once the little person is a bit further along.

Because I'm so impulsive, I think I'll be calling the place later today to set up an appointment around my 15th or 16th week, which will still be before Christmas. How fun would it be to be able to announce to the family then what we're having (or at least have pictures is babes is being naughty)?!

Well my cousin didnt go to the midwife until she was 12 weeks pregnant so got her 1st scan at 14 weeks and they told her then she was having a boy! It wasn't 3D, it was just a regular ultrasound. I'd never heard of this being done so early but she had it confirmed at her 20 week scan that it is a boy! Not sure if he had big bits or if it just can be done that early in general but hope all goes well for you xx

I would avoid it, the girly bits are still swollen at that stage so can be mistaken :)

I'd go for it, and if they can't see, at least you get 2 scans!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back