GCSE ***question added***

AHHHHHH IS ALL I CAN SAY WOOHOO BLOODY HELL WOOHOO SHE MADE ME CRY

2 xA 1xB 7xC
a billion times better than expected (we thought shed be lucky to get 4 C's lol)

well done!!!

And Sarah, lmao @ you're high hopes!! hehe

everyone did really well!!! Shall we change this topic into what everyone got for their GCSE's now? :oops:

Cas x

lol only if you go first Cassi ;)

please dont Cassi
well she was more worried about her ex OH than revising so didnt expect much

Well she did very well!!!! congrats to her :dance: :dance: always better to get more than expected than less...

My GCSE's or the equivilent were done in Sweden and instead of having loads of tests at the end of the year, you're grade is based on lots of tests in each subject throughout the year.

cas xx

My cousin told me his results...he got 2As, 2Bs and 6Cs. I'm proud of him...I told him so...his response (via msn) was (because he was moaning that he didn't get any A*s):

Paulio: 10 GCSE's HURAHH says:
god my life's ruined now

i had high hopes of becoming a doctor, now my dreams have been shattered, i no longer have a dream 2 fulfill my role in life

i do hope the local church has a place for a young good for nothing swine

maybe the vatican will open some doors for me

rotfl - he's a daft sod!

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
AHHHHHH IS ALL I CAN SAY WOOHOO BLOODY HELL WOOHOO SHE MADE ME CRY

2 xA 1xB 7xC
a billion times better than expected (we thought shed be lucky to get 4 C's lol)

Wow! Congrats to your sister - she's done brilliantly! Ahhh, its the pride that makes you cry!

up here we call it standard grades not sure if this is the same thing but heres what i got, im really proud of these because i was never at school and most of teh answers were all guessed :lol: :lol:

English- 3
Maths- 3
Science-4
Spannish-4
French- 5
Home ecconomics- 6
Music- 6
History- 6

really crap i know but was good for someone who was maybe only at school once a week, wish i got myself up for school now though, looking back :lol:

hehe i have never sat an exam in my life i left school at 14 :(:(:( stupid thing to do but i had a babby lol so thats my excuse lmao
luv b x

well done everyone who got theirs!

i got my GCSE science grade in the post today, and i passed, got the C i needed, so whooo hoo!!

izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back