Gall Bladder

DaisieBee

Reaction score
Woke this morning about 3am in agony, went to a&e and 7 hrs later had confirmed gall stones. :(

Surgeon wants to remove my gall bladder but obviously cant until after i deliver. So, in meantime have to just deal with attacks as they come and hope they never last and that I dont have infection. There was talk of delivering early if gets too bad, which i really dont want. Good news is that baby is fine, and kicked throughout time in hospital to let me know ok. :D

Is still sore at moment, feel like i have been punched in tummy. so scared will have another attack soon, just want my baby to be ok and allowed to go full term. praying will be ok. :pray:
Doc says is reason have had terrible sickness throughout that has never got better.

:hug:
im so sorry you are having to go through this :hug:
ive just been diagnosed with Obstetric Cholestasis and too am worried about this and the effect it will have on bubs,hope the pain can be controlled for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Someone else I know has got this at the moment but is having the op shortly. Hope it's not too painful for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh poor you ! I had my gall bladder out a few years ago, when a gall stone moved and blocked my pancras , I was very ill for a long time, and was in hospital for weeks.

Best thing I found between being ill first of all and getting my gall bladder out, was not to eat anything ! and i mean anything with fat in it. and that helped with the pain, as the fat triggers the gall stones in some way !

Hope you dont have many or any more attacks while expecting xxxx

take care of youyrself ! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back