• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny T-Shirts!!

dannii87

Reaction score
Inspired by MissSara's post about her OH buying their baby a footie vest, I thought "I wonder if they do funny slogan T-shirts for mums to be" - I googled it and soooo many funny T-Shirts came up!!

Tshirt1.jpg

fat-lady-screams-funny-maternity-t-.jpg

do-not-touch-the-bump-maternity-1.jpg

a920_thumb.jpg

a515_thumb.jpg

a499_thumb.jpg

a363_thumb.jpg

a357_thumb.jpg

I hope none of these are offensive to anyone?! If so, let me know and I'll delete... xx

ah, I definately want the 'do not touch the bump' one! Where do I get it?! I hate that people think my flabby tummy is now public property!

think nappyhead do those hon,

loving the all daddy wanted one :rotfl: too true!

I want a MILF one :shock:

We saw one that made us laugh "santa doesnt exist....but its ok cos i cant red yet" appealed to my warped sense of humour

sparky said:
We saw one that made us laugh "santa doesnt exist....but its ok cos i cant red yet" appealed to my warped sense of humour

HAHA! That's hilarious!! xx

Yeah i would love the " do not touch the bump one"
Why is it soooo man people want to rub and touch you in the street when you have a bump????

i want the bump one lol!!!

also, i know this is going to irritate a few ppl probs as i have had comments when out and about etc, but Romi has the 'all daddy wanted was a blowjob, and here i am :D' t-shirt. i wouldnt ever send him to nursery in it etc, but i do find it funny lol

LOL yeah I think there is a time and place for them but they are sooo funny! xx

I came up with a good slogan for a t-shirt whilst on the tube this morning.....

'touch my bump, feel my fist'

I think it has agreat ring to it and gets my point across. I just need to get it printed now.

ASD123456 said:
I came up with a good slogan for a t-shirt whilst on the tube this morning.....

'touch my bump, feel my fist'

I think it has agreat ring to it and gets my point across. I just need to get it printed now.

I love that! i want it! I was thinking along the same lines after that advert- feel my fork- but couldn't quite get the right phrase. I'm going off to find soemwhere cheap that will print that!

cafepress do one off t-shirt printing, for all types of clothing, and theyre american so its dirt cheap at the moment as the dollar is in trouble with the exchange rates, we just ordered one for Romi and it came ot a grand total of £3.24 with P&P included lol thats t-shirt and printing lol

I got a couple of funny babygrows for when the baby is born when we were on holiday:

DID 9 MONTHS FINALLY GOT OUT

I'M A BOOB MAN (for a boy of course)

Can't remember the others. I love funny t shirts though! I agree with the bump thing, it seems to have become public property. I don't really like people touching my bump, not sure why it just feels weird! A bit personal and intimate if you get me xxxx

clairedoran said:
I agree with the bump thing, it seems to have become public property. I don't really like people touching my bump, not sure why it just feels weird! A bit personal and intimate if you get me xxxx

I don't know if I'll mind as much when the bumps a bit more visible but at the moment its my tummy flab they are touching!

handbagqueen said:
clairedoran said:
I agree with the bump thing, it seems to have become public property. I don't really like people touching my bump, not sure why it just feels weird! A bit personal and intimate if you get me xxxx

I don't know if I'll mind as much when the bumps a bit more visible but at the moment its my tummy flab they are touching!

Yeah thats it, at the moment its just my stomach no real bump so I get embarrassed because it doesn't feel hard. Just flabby ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back