funniest trip to the park ever!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
omg i took the girls to the park this morning and it was just the funniest time i've had in the park ever! OH came with us cos he's skiving off work :lol: he started whinging about the waxing the other day and showed me his chest, he's got a huge rash right across it :rofl: and i did a strip on his belly and thats the same!! and then it dawned on him...he's taking his little man swimming this afternoon :rofl:

so we were walking round and stopped to feed the ducks. there was this woman stood next to us with her kid and their buggy was next to them - the kid wasnt i the buggy. next thing, there's a splash and the buggy's gone into the duck pond :rofl: then, she steps forward to get it, loses her footing and ends up knee deep in the pond too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: there was a heart stopping moment where we wondered whether the kid was in the pram, but he wasnt thank god! and then we just had to try not to laugh!! my first reaction was to get my camera out, dont think she'd have been too impressed tho :rofl:

we kept walking past her aswell and it was just impossible not to crack into a huge grin!!

so then, we were just about to go, and this old woman walks past and looks into the pram. and we like exchanged glances cos we knew she'd start talking to us! first off she called katie a boy! she is the most girliest looking girl i know! i kept my mouth shut tho, one of those, mouth shut, nod, agree and walk on moments! so she's asking if they're twins...erm no!! asks katie what her little sister's called and i told her. then starts saying how ella's got lovely blue eyes...ella's eyes are really dark brown :eh: so then she asks ella what her brother's name is :rofl: i was like, katie, she's a girl :lol: so then she's like, oh i am sorry! and starts on about bloody eyes again! then asks who they get their blue eyes off. katie's eyes actually are blue, so i was like, i really dunno! so she's like, do they get them off their dad, are his eyes blue? and i was like, no i dunno where they're from! so then she look at OH and goes, so daddy are your eyes blue?? we just looked at eachother and he waws like, errr no! both took a vow of silence tho, hate to think what she'd have said if we'd turned round and said he's not their dad :lol:

so yea, that was my funny triip to the park!!

:rofl:!! Loving it.. Jesus Alice you seem to get the best craic anywhere you go :lol: :lol:

:rofl: I wish you'd got your camera out for the woman in the duck pond :rofl:

That's soooo funny! Nothing like that ever happens to me!!!!

:rofl: that's hilarious - you've been framed! Coulda earned u £250! :)

febmum, i actually live a realy boring life, i just seem to be haing interesting things happening atm :rofl:

OMG I would have paid to see photos of that !!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back