Full Moon Effects

worm77daisy

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Just like to say to start with that although the following may make it sound like it I'm not at hippy.

Over the last three months I have never been able to sleep when there is a full moon as my bump goes absolutely mental having a really good kick and punch of my insides, now either I am having a werewolf or...I have had a look on the internet and it says there that more babies are born during a full moon as it effects the amniotic fluid, like it does the sea - how much water is in there?!

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else is really affected by the full moon?

:rotfl: :rotfl: thats funny... i really hope there is something in that as i wouldnt mind giving birth on Friday :D im not sure if iv ever noticed a change as my bub is always going crazy in there ;) whats it meat to do to the amniotic fluid?? :lol:

:shock: No idea, be interesting though wonder if theres statistics online somewhere about full moons having the highest number of births :think:

Think its something to do with stimulating the waters - like the moon does with the sea tides and of course ladies normal cycles - making us all sound like washing machines there!!! :rotfl:

lol so like tide goes in tide goes out

Waters in, waters . . . .out :lol: :lol:

Ooooooo that would be good if that actualy works.

Sat is my due date so maybe if im lucky the full moon will kick something off friday night!!! lol

Knowing my luck it will do the opposite if thats possible x

OOOOOOOOOOOOh please let it all kick off for us all friday night :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Forum might be a bit quiet over the weekend then lol

lol - Someone told me you should try to be in the light of the moon so it has more affects, so i'm going for a looooooooooong walk on friday. Find a bench and sit on it!

Oh yeh and it should be as far away from artificial lights as possible, easy at christmas innit :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back