from pram to pushchair

ozzy

Reaction score
Hi, My LO is starting to grow out of the pram he is 13ib( 3mnths old) and will probably grow out of the pram in about 3 weeks. my question is when did you put your baby in a pushchair mode ?. he seems so young and i am gutted my pram doesnt change into a parent facing pushchair and only forward facing. My partner will go mad if i go and buy another pushchair just so it parent faces!!! How did you feel about your LO not facing you in a pushchair? or how long did you parent face or did you always have it forward facing? Iknow im probably being silly but for some reason it is really bothering me . x

I know what you mean. I have a pram which does convert into a pushchair but because it was heavy to fold and put in the car I bought a pushchair from mamas and papas to use when I go out and about with the car. This pushchair is forward facing. I was in a shoping centre last week with my mum and grandma and so put LO in this puhchair. I lay him flat and he cried and cried for ages. When I wasn't looking my grandma lifted the seat up so LO was in a sitting position and he was completely pacified. In fact he looked like he was thoroughly enjoying watching the world go by. I could see him fairly easily and if the hood is up, there is clear section to enable you to see your LO. I don't think I'll worry any more about a forward facing pushchair. Hope that helps!

Gene
xxx

i know exactly how u feel , leland has outgrown his carrycot (his 15lbs but it was the length he outgrew) so now is in pushchair mode :cry: has been for about 2 weeks :cry: im gutted but he seems happy enough , but next time ill get a buggy that parent faces :oops:

G3M said:
i know exactly how u feel , leland has outgrown his carrycot (his 15lbs but it was the length he outgrew) so now is in pushchair mode :cry: has been for about 2 weeks :cry: im gutted but he seems happy enough , but next time ill get a buggy that parent faces :oops:

yeah, i so wish i bought the Loola as it parent faces when in pushchair. im so gutted! and cos he was a prem i feel i want to keep an eye on him more. I cant find a cheap pushchair that parent faces only the Loola which is about £200 :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back