from now on I am ignoring my cravings

natashateale

Reaction score
I wanted curry the other day and I hadnt even finished before it was back up!
Last night I fancied chinese take out and I had just about finished when it came back up :-( then I felt sick all night and cudnt eat anything. I hope I stop feeling so ill over the next couple of weeks.
I am a little worried that baby isnt getting anything or enough as I am also loosing weight due to this! I am scared baby isnt growing but my midwife doeant seem to worried as I can keep food down sometimes

Try not to worry too much hun baby will usally take what it needs from your body stores xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

My midwife said not to worry as long as I can keep fluids down :(

We WILL get thru this hun cos we have to. *hugs*

Same here I really crave something then spend all night trying most to spew. Maybe your eating things that are too heavy, if your really struggling try cereal. Honestly can't rate it enough, or yogurt and chopped fruit, I have half a tin of fruit salad with some icecream for a treat, try and cut out the greasyness xxx

The chinese was a one off thing and curry was cometely home made. today I have jad fruit all day, and then I had some toast about an hour ago and spewed it back up so fruit it is lol

I'm just craving food, anything and everything at the moment but as soon as I get it in front of me I feel sick! Roll on second trimester

Aw hun I do feel bad for you!!! I was like that a few weeks ago, then I lay on the bed and said to the baby "if your gonna be living in here for 9months we need to make some compromises, the first one being please stop making me sick!!!" Surprisingly the sickness actually eased off after that ha :-D

Aw hun I do feel bad for you!!! I was like that a few weeks ago, then I lay on the bed and said to the baby "if your gonna be living in here for 9months we need to make some compromises, the first one being please stop making me sick!!!" Surprisingly the sickness actually eased off after that ha :-D

Lol... I have definitely got to try that!

Aw no! It should end soon. I totally went off curry last time but by the end I was back on! The first few weeks are
just so bleurgh!!

haha. I keep saying mines going to be a boy cos it's been such a bugger with making me so sick and achey.

We gonna have some right handful babies hehe.

I told mypartner that this baby is more his cuz its keeps me up all night, which makes me tierd and moody lol. Lol. I think this one is a boy but OH thinks hes going to have anothet little girl. I think hes preparing him himself for 3girls in the house hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back