Freeview

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Question for those of you who have set top boxes. Everytime a vehicle comes past without a compresser like a moped/motorbike our TV glitches which is really anoying. Soon we will be moving to a house near a busier road so this is going to end up happening loads. Does anyone else have this problem. And if so do you know if there is come sort of surpresser or anything you can plug in to stop this happening. I mean if they are going to switch off analogue in a couple of years so we all have to have freeview, what the hell are people who live near main roads going to do?!?!

we have that too hun :wall:

its worse if its raining outside thebox just wont work at all, so what we have done was put thefreeview box into adeles room and we got sky instead.
We will be moving too prob in the next couple of weeks just hope we dont get the same problems

:hug:

I think that freeview is a good IDEA but in practice, well....
I live in cornwall, and we don't get it at all! There area few places that can get it (not great reception though), but most of us down here have to get sky or be lumbered with just 4 channels (no, we can't get channel 5 either!)

We watch lots of dvds!

i love freeview im on my summer hols from uni pregnant and no friends so freeview has been my best friend!! sad i know lol!!!! :oops: and i am lucky it works as i live tucked in to the bottom of a mountain like a crab lol and normal tv and sky doesnt work here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back