Free Maternity Clothes!

hels

Reaction score
i am trying to sort some stuff out this weekend and im stuck with what to do with my maternity clothes. I was going to sell them on ebay but ive had my wear out of them. They are still in ok condition, but id rather give them away. there is:
Mothercare jeans size 16, lived and died in them, but still good nick!
beige mothercare cords size 16
size 16 dottie p's pink cardi
mothercare white shirt size 16
H+M red and white stripy 3/4 sleeve tee
black george 3/4 sleeve top
red v neck dotty p jumper
mothercare jeans, light weight draw string waist
new loook dungarees, brand new never worn (washed tho!) size 16 but not maternity, but look good!

If i find anything else ill shove it in too. All stuff is either a 14 or 16,
All i ask is that you pay the postage,
If any one is interested PM me!

Oh my god, just re-read this post it makes me sound like im giving away my scruffy old clothes....Im not honest! No wonder no one wants them!!!!They are all still smart enough...im really embarrassed now! :oops:
Oh well ill give them to charity tommorrow when they re-open :oops:

you don't sound like that at all!! i'd of had them off you for next time but they're not my size. can't believe no one took you up on this :?

Was thinking the same thing. If they were my size I'd bite your hand off for 'em!

I've been spending a fortune on clothes and have started looking in the charity shops to save money.

I bet if you donate them you'll make someone's day!

LOL Hels, fancy trying to get rid of your cast offs :wink: If I was pregnant again I would have wanted some of them but am not so some-one else will have to have them.

yep i think its great hun but im a size 10

You are so lovely! I think you should have posted in 2nd trimester as perhaps people didn't see the message. If they were my size I would jump at the chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back