Free fisherprice toy with sign-up

yea i got mine yesterday...signed up whilst i was pg!!

Everyone get the catapillar thing?? 8)

I signed up in Oct and my mum said that it arrived on Weds (had to have it delivered to my mums address), its a teething ring :?

just done it so by the time willow is 1 i should have hopefully received the free toy which she will most prob be to old for but hey i do like a freebie.

Thanks for that, just signed up, hopefully will arrive around the time Dan man arrives :D

Ooooh Isaac's arrived last week, I was well impressed :shock: :lol: It's a green caterpiller with different coloured feet and a blue bee link ring, it's lovely :)

I got another toy through from them this morning, Its a seahorse rattle. Not sure why i got two, but not complaining :)

I got two as well, the linkadoos rattle a couple of weeks ago, and then the seahorse rattle yesterday.

how weird i got a sea horse rattle today to ive already had a catterpiller oh well keep them cuming i put then on the pushchair xx

Tiggergirl said:
I got two as well, the linkadoos rattle a couple of weeks ago, and then the seahorse rattle yesterday.

me 2 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I got another one - a seahorse rattle today!

i got my 2nd toy this morning :cheer: (damn postie waking me up by knocking on the door at 7.30!!!) :sleep:

we got a caterpillar and a fish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back