Free book, bowl and spoon

I was just gunna tell you not to do it. That company is a pain in the ar$e, I did it when millie was a baby, the winnie the pooh stuff was substituted for something else (something completely different and rubbish) then they will send you all the other books and you only have a matter of days to send them back or you have to buy the full set! :evil: we told them we didn't want anymore but they sent more books and they still do 3 years later :wall: I hope u have a better experience with them :hug:

clairescunny55 said:
I was just gunna tell you not to do it. That company is a pain in the ar$e, I did it when millie was a baby, the winnie the pooh stuff was substituted for something else (something completely different and rubbish) then they will send you all the other books and you only have a matter of days to send them back or you have to buy the full set! :evil: we told them we didn't want anymore but they sent more books and they still do 3 years later :wall: I hope u have a better experience with them :hug:
im having the same problem..they always ring me telling me to buyy things :wall: :wall:

damn :x

well not much i can do now except send the other book back with a note saying do not send more or no longer at this address or something??

they send me £157 of books that i didnt ask for cost me £18 to send them back and like others have said they are a pain in the butt :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back