Freaking out!! Advice please?! Maybe TMI!

I didn't know discharge could be watery :0 I just thought discharge was same old discharge.. Would have helped if the doc had of explained that to me.. grr, thank God for this forum eh x

Thanks Mamafy :hug: I was worrying about what I have and havn't got in.. You won't need 3 guesses to guess what I'm doing tomorrow!

I am being a bit weird tbh.. Every little twinge or pain I'm having I'm thinking the worst, but I think it's just because I got a bit of a shock yday, no more "leaks" so thank God for that, thanks for asking Mamafy, hows the foot? Did you start your treadmilling today?

Thats good :hug:

The foot is fine and no treadmilling as yet but don't tell tonks :oooo:

:rofl: Secrets safe with me:shhh:.. You should start a thread to keep track of the days you do it and how long each time.. And so we can keep a close eye of course :lol:

Wow i missed this yesterday! :hug: hope your ok.
I had a 'gush' at 36 weeks but i turned out to be the baby moving off my bladder and it was pee pee :oops: lol
Look after yourself xx

lmao toonlass that happened to a friend of mine! she was out for dinner and thought her waters went, trotted off to the hospital to be told she'd pissed herself :rofl: and it was her 2nd baby!!

was my second baby too :rofl: was lovely being told i had pissed my pants at the age of 28 :oops: xx

Lmao! Hope that doesn't happen to me! Although when I was 23 weeks caught the flu and was being sick in toilet lol.. And couldn't control anything whilst I was hurling, and pee'd! Luckily my bladder wasn't very full so was only a small tinkle but df found it hilarious!

i had a chest infection for like 8 weeks, i swear when i coughed i had to be really careful to cross my legs! had a fair few accidents then :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back