Found Out The Sex At 12 Week Scan

sandiecoles

Reaction score
Hey Just Curious To See If Anybody Also Found Out The Sex Of Baby At Around 13 Weeks :)

I asked at 13+3 and she was right

Yeah Thats Set My mind At rest Then Because I So Wanted A Girl Because I Already Have A 3 Year Old Son :)
I Have Gone Out & Bought Everything Pink Lol
Got My 20 Week Scan On Thursday & Panikcing Incase They Got It Wrong !
But My Family Keep Reassuring Me Saying That The Scanner Wouldnt Of Said Unless She Was Sure xx

Well, at 13 weeks its very early so its not 100% but the sonographer shouldnt have said if she wasnt sure. In any case, the most important thing that the bubs is healthy, good luck at the scan!

Not often a sonographer will tell you at 13 weeks cos there bits areant usually very visable until 15 weeks, I hope she got it right for you though hun.

Im finding out at 16 weeks.

i read online that the earliest to tell the sex is 16 weeks! but hope the sono was right! x

Nah her lady parts were defo developed :) shes had clearly developed her lady lines :) when we first went in we asked her too see if she could find out but she said it was too early and then at the end she said that the baby was in a perfect postion and showed us the three clear white lines which indicated a girl ... she wouldnt of told us if she wasnt sure she said x

Wow that's good news for u Hun xx great they can tell so early! X

My sonographer was adamant it was a boy as well, there was definitely no mistaking at 2o week scan

When I had the NT scan at 13 weeks, the sonographer called our bump 'she' a few times! When we got out, my mum was like 'did you hear that, she called it she!!' I just shrugged it off and said it just could be a figure of speech!
However the amnio results confirmed bump is a little girl! So now my mum is adamant that she could tell! X x x

Nah her lady parts were defo developed :) shes had clearly developed her lady lines :) when we first went in we asked her too see if she could find out but she said it was too early and then at the end she said that the baby was in a perfect postion and showed us the three clear white lines which indicated a girl ... she wouldnt of told us if she wasnt sure she said x

Lol well you wanted opinions then you were gave them and disputed them :eh: she may well have been right but they arent always right with girls at 20 week scans never mind 12/13

When I had the NT scan at 13 weeks, the sonographer called our bump 'she' a few times! When we got out, my mum was like 'did you hear that, she called it she!!' I just shrugged it off and said it just could be a figure of speech!
However the amnio results confirmed bump is a little girl! So now my mum is adamant that she could tell! X x x

Yeah well before she asked us if we wanted to know she kept calling my baby a she lols so i kinda got the idea tht i was carrying a girl ...
in my heart i new i was carrying a girl becus this pregnancy was completly diffrent to my little boy ... with him i didnt have no sickness no nothing it was a lovely pregnancy and then from the day i found out i was pregnant with this one i have never been so ill in my life !! so i knew i was carrying a girl really xx

Hi Hun hope she's right for you, my friend was told boy at 16 weeks then had to have another scan due to complications and was told girl at 23 weeks!!
If it's a girl it will be a little Tom boy!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back