Foul Mood

Bee7

Reaction score
Don't know what's wrong with me the last few days but i've been so moody. I'm really struggling to sleep now and with 3 weeks left until maternity leave starts i'm finding it hard to concentrate at work. Also (TMI warning) all manner of weird things seem to be happening to my body - last night i noticed my nipples had some sort of weird stuff on them. Not sure if it was the beginnings of milk production or if they're just chapped etc, but it freaked me out a bit. I've abandoned all self grooming so everything from my eyebrows to my lady garden is overgrown and i have my babyshower coming up at the weekend which i'm very appreciative to my friends for organising but i'm also feeling very nervous and a bit embarrassed by it all too.

And the icing on the cake, my OH (who has been very good and helpful throughout the pregnancy so far) has suddenly developed the emotional intelligence of a jam sandwich and constantly accuses me of being 'moody and miserable'. Yes i am...it could be down to a little thing called HORMONES!

Sorry for the pointless rant, i feel better now lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back