Formula milk for bad stomach's

soexcited

Reaction score
My poor Harry has been very constipated on SMA gold. Just spoke to my midwife and she said there is a new formula for bad stomachs but see has forgot the name. Any ideas what this can be?

I think Cow&gate comfort is for easy digestion so you could try that.

Harrison was constipated on SMA Gold so we switched him to C&G (Normal one) and he was fine on it! I think SMA has a history for constipation in babies, your LO doesn't nessacarily (SP?) have to go on a special formula, its about finding one thats good for him

Princess_Puddles said:
Harrison was constipated on SMA Gold so we switched him to C&G (Normal one) and he was fine on it! I think SMA has a history for constipation in babies, your LO doesn't nessacarily (SP?) have to go on a special formula, its about finding one thats good for him

ditto. we tried aptimil (sp) and that made alice throw up loads. sma left her consipated, c&g is fine.

my Doc recons its something to do with the extra iron they put in sma :think:

Cow & Gate Comfort! Its for sensitive tummys!

I started off b/feeding but it didnt go as planned so went onto formula which was SMA Gold which made Iain terribly constipated :x

Then tried him with Aptamil which made him :puke: loads.

He's now on Cow & Gate Comfort and is alot happier :cheer:

A wee tip for if u put ur LO onto C&G comfort buy a peg for yer nose cos the dirty nappies are seriously stinking :lol:

Kazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back