forgive me Father for i have sinned

budge

Reaction score
i have fed my husband a ready made sheherds pie for his tea because i've had a rotton day with three vile kids and im knackered.

I am a bad wife and i shall say three hail Marys before bedtime tonight. I shall also not allow myself to have my usual two weetabix before bedtime to pay for my wicked sin.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

not by the look on his face when i gave it him. If looks could kill i'd have been flat on my back as dead as a dodo.

Don't worry hun my OH has just had a ready made lasagne :lol: ,my kids have knackered me out too,gonna have a shower and a glass of wine :D xx

thanks nikki. i reckon ill do the same. :hug:

did he look at you as if you were something he had trodden on in the street miracle babe? My hubby did. :(

budge said:
did he look at you as if you were something he had trodden on in the street miracle babe? My hubby did. :(

He's learnt to respect the frying pan over the years. He wouldnt have dared :wink:

:rotfl: my b/f would be lucky to get a ready meal!!!

I produced a pot noodle one night. It did not go down well. :roll:

Richard got cheese on toast tonight because i couldnt be arsed. He wasnt overly impressed but he knows better than to tell me that lol

If you had sat it down to me I would have been very pleased. I lurve toast and cheese.

Hi,

Shepards pie sounds lovely! way better than a tinned fray bentos pie thats been hiding in the cupboard for years in case of emergencies!! :oops: :oops:
DH tried to smile through it bless him :doh:

Bev x x

haha ive bin feedin sera beans on toast for the past month poor kid

My OH would collapse from starvation if he waited for me to cook his tea - he does all the cooking in our house :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back