Forceps Delivery

kazlin

Reaction score
I was just wondering who has had a forceps delivery? It's been two weeks now and I still feel very bruised inside. HV said that it was most probably due to the forceps.

Has anyone else experienced this deep aching pain due to having forceps?

Yes I had a forceps delivery; not nice.

It's still very early days for you hun. I can't actually remember when I felt normal down there but I think it was a couple of months.

Take it easy :hug:

Hi, I had forceps delivery too after a really long 2nd stage, and I still get the odd strange pain, I felt really bruised for a good couple of weeks. Have you tried taking arnica?
Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I hate to say this, but I still feel bruised now! It takes a long time to heal, although none told me that it was beacuse of the forceps, I just thought I was weird!! :rotfl:

I had forceps and ventouse with Alex but I actually felt worse recovering from Lydia when I didn't have either, so I'm afraid I have no advice. I hope you feel better soon though :hug:

Babylicious said:
it wasn't the forceps - mids been to you house hasn't she?

:clap: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i had forceps and was in agony for weeks.. i still get the odd twinge deep inside and i feel very erm... wide now :rotfl: ... and TMI when ive been for a poo, im in pain up there for ages after

I had a forceps delivery and mine didnt feel right until ds was about 6 months and even now i can occasionally feel a twinge around where i tore. Just keep on the tablets they gave you if any, painkillers etc. Soaks in the bath and maybe you could try a rubber swim ring if you can find one?.

It does get better its just a bit slow.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)

Babylicious said:
it wasn't the forceps - mids been to you house hasn't she?

Now that would be telling! :wink: :twisted: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back