For girls that aren't in GR

Does anyone know what the girls room is? I have heard it mentioned before but dont know how or if I would be 'allowed' in??

Unfortunately I wont be able to make the meet though as I will (hopefully) be on holiday that week (depending on whether or not I can find cheap flights!).

aww tor come to wales sometime for a holiday lol

its just another chat room sunnysue, you have to ask permission to go in to it as you have to have posted a certain amount of time etc before you're allowed in xxx

bev my parents are in wales at the moment for a holiday they're loving it! xxx

Beccy I live in burley in wharfedale, where abouts are you?

its just another chat room sunnysue, you have to ask permission to go in to it as you have to have posted a certain amount of time etc before you're allowed in xxx

Jenna are you gonna come on 27th? Xx

Jo I'm in oulton near rothwell but my in laws are in guiseley so very close to you!!

Such a small world x

ahh i dunno im a bit scared :s it would be mean using the tube and i dunno if i could take Max on the tube just yet!! even though id soo love to come i dunno if im brave enough! xxx

aww tor come to wales sometime for a holiday lol

I've been to north Wales a few times. It's a beautiful part of the county. You're lucky bev :)

Next time I'm over there I'll catch you

ahh i dunno im a bit scared :s it would be mean using the tube and i dunno if i could take Max on the tube just yet!! even though id soo love to come i dunno if im brave enough! xxx

I'm cabbing it! OH has promised that if he can't pick me up after he'll pay for my cab home so either only have to pay for one journey.

The tube worries me too but I was thinking of bus instead.

Hannah - where in Hammersmith is the meet? Times etc? Have requested access to Girlie forum.

Xx

im too far for a cab, im in Hertford (just north of london) but my two lines go into Liverpool street or Moorgate and id have to use the piccadilly line to get to hammersmith and i just dont feel comfortable putting Max on the tube on my own yet! i hate the tube as it is !! xxx

Still considering whether to come, and whether to bring the pushchair or the sling, i just dont know! Got my 1st train trip in a week to Ealing if I can make it there and back with my sanity i'll come.

I'm having to get the train into London and then the tube (or bus) as I haven't decided whether to bring push chair or sling?? Would like to Sling it but he then probably won't sleep, whereas with the pushchair I could get him to have a sleep.

I've not been on the train or tube with C before, so should be an experience.......

We haven't decided on a time yet. What suits everyone?? (I'm also going to take a trip to Primani as need to stock up on some clothes lol) I'm flexible, as I'm not heading back home on a flight until Thursday morning, so when we're finished I'll get the train up to Stansted.

Times are easy for me too, I am coming from Brighton so will take me a couple of yours to get there but I will be able to get there any time after 10am I reckon! Whatever suits everyone. Afternoon is prob better as soon of the girls are coming from far away.

Jenna, I'm going to use a sling on the tube, so hopefully won't be too much of a struggle, have you got a sling honey? If its in the daytime/weekday it shouldn't be too busy? xx

im too much of a wimp to go that far on my own. i have panics about getting lost etc on long journeys lol. furthest i can go is usually manchester

I have a front carrier but he hates it :( and I've just realised the 27th is Max's 2nd lot of jabs boooo I could always move them to the day after though if I pluck up the courage to do it! I really want to but would have to bus it, those massive escalators and my buggy will not go!

Xxx

I have a front carrier but he hates it :( and I've just realised the 27th is Max's 2nd lot of jabs boooo I could always move them to the day after though if I pluck up the courage to do it! I really want to but would have to bus it, those massive escalators and my buggy will not go!

Xxx

Aww, well see if you can move things around and brave the bus! Would be lovely to meet you and the gorgeous max honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back