For anyone who temps and worries about sensitivity

Becs

Reaction score
I had one day of ewcm yesterday and thought I would jump on hubby, but he came home rather tipsy and so we left it until this morning.

I normally take my temp at 6.30am but woke up needing the loo at 5.30 so thought, I know I'll take my temp now and then come back and seduce DH. It was 36.3! - very low for me as never usually below 36.5 so i thought well it's just very early. Anyway - after bd'ing fell asleep until 6.45 and took temp again expecting it to have jumped up after all our emersions but NO, it was still 36.3!!

So all the mornings I've held on for the loo, or not kissed DH, or lay as still as I can until the correct time came are a bit of a joke, it seems I'm pretty insensitive to physical activity in the morning :rotfl:

:rotfl: Just re-read my post and where I put emersions I meant to put exertions!

I guess emersions did happen, I think I'll leave it as it is. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

I did mine this morning and it was 37.9 which is normally a post o temp so then got up and walked through to bathroom and did it again and it was 37.2. I didn't even drink anything last night so don't know how it is so warm. I must just be hot today :wink:

Fothers, I just looked at your chart and it's like someone has just drawn a big smile in the middle of some graph paper. :)

Maybe it's a good luck sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back