advice on footmuff!

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi mums!

I have just bought my travel system (graco mosaic metropolitan) and plan to buy accessories, like a raincover, and the footmuff which match it, but I would really like to know if (for those of you who have got one), it is really useful?
I mean, my baby girl is due on the 20th of february, and I don't really plan to take her out for little trips so soon, and wondered how long footmuffs were used for, with babies? up to how old, etc...?

is it more for babies or toddlers? Did you find it a good buy or a complete waste of money?

thanks for your help, I am really confused about this!

mel xx

Hi Melhoney, I have the Graco quattro and don't have a footmuff. When we go out I just tuck a blanket around her, if it is very windy or raining I put the raincover on to protect her. So I haven't had any probs not having a footmuff but others may have found them great?? It was because I couldn't get one in the correct colour (my pram is orange and black).

Ive found mine really useful, keeps him nice and warm and stops the blanket falling off him!

only problem i found with the foot muff is its fine in the pram/push chair but is apain if you want to put them from pram to car seat as mine won't fit unless you spend about 20 mins trying to pull the between leg harness through the holes!

been thinking about this too - as the foot muff for the pram i want is an extra £50 on top of the pram price, and baby is due march 10th- hopefully as were approaching some kind of spring ( wishful thinking i know! - this is sunny britain after all!) i wont need the foot muff, so am just planning on extra blankets.

does your pram come with a pop on foot cover thingy? ( the bloke in the shop where im getting my pram from keeps calling it an apron?) i am just going to use that and blankets and a rain cover for when its wet)

shamu

Mine came with one but I don't use it. Just use blankets as I know exactly how warm it is then. Can't tell with our footmuff as it's thick fleece.

shamu said:
does your pram come with a pop on foot cover thingy? ( the bloke in the shop where im getting my pram from keeps calling it an apron?) i am just going to use that and blankets and a rain cover for when its wet)

shamu

Yeah mine has an apron which we use when it is really cold.

Footmuff that word is hilarious lol!

i use a footmuff and a fluffy blanket as ethan pokes his hands over the top of footmuff and wont keep mittens on keeps him really snug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back