football

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Brilliant News!
It's alleged that one of the Portuguese football players failed a drugs and alcohol test after the match. If this is confirmed as positive, under World Football Federation rules, paragraph 6 sub section 2e, Portugal will forfeit the quarter final match and England will play France in the Semi Final on Wednesday.

Read below for the full transcript of this report.........

Carlsberg do not send emails, but if they did they would probably be the best emails in the world. _________________________________________________________________

what today or next wednesday??? does that mean england will be in the world cup again?

sorry Vicky, :lol:

i thought it was genuine when i first read it. you have to read the bottom bit.

I read the bottom bit and i still thought it was real :doh:
Even went looking through google news for the story :doh:
I blame it on the hormones :D

Do i need to tell you i didnt find the story on google news?
Maybe i should have read the replies... :doh:

haha :rotfl:

i sent a text to my family and friends the other day saying i had one a holiday for 10 with spending money etc etc and then at bottom it said as we are so close .... can you put my bins out when i am away!!

haha my brothers phone is broken and didnt get the last bit and was SOOOOO excited !! bless him xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just asked OH if he had heard about it "no" he replies...........

Then he tells me that it obviously didn't happen as we watched the Portugal v France match tonight...........so I say, :think: "Yeah but, it's Thursday today (not looking at the time passed midnight & my little mind ticking over tenfold not thinking straight and thinking they could mean next Wednesday ......even tho the final is this weekend?!?!??) :doh: :doh: :doh:..........

Excitment dissapears as what OH just said, sinks in, then I reveal the bottom of the post and PMSL!!!!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Definately HORMONES!!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

All he did was roll his eyes at me when I told him the rest of the post whilst laughing my head off! :roll: :roll: :roll:

He thinks I am nuts at the best of times without your help!!!!! :wink: :lol:

Hi

So who is everyone going for now??
I am going for Italy as im half Italian what about everyone else?
Katrina

Lol!!! i got the same email last world cup!!!

lol that's funny.

I'm so rooting for France!

Lol!
Am for france, but is it worth mentionning?? :lol:

My neighbours are for italians, they even have a flag of Italy out, and that since the beginning of the World Cup, and they know I am French, so it's gonna be funny, am teling you! :wink:

Having said that, I just want the best team to win, WHOEVER it is, but of course, my heart will be on the French side! a world cup would be so nice for Zizou's retirement! :D

only 3 days left!

Mel xx

Watching the footy... exciting, but DH is wondering if Zidane is from Glasgow.... that was a superb "Glasgow kiss"!!! :rotfl:

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back