Flutter worries

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Firstly i'm a bit of a worrier, i suppose we all get days of worry.

Today my day is flutter worrry :?

I have started to get the baby flutters and it happens every day now. Mostly when im laying in bed and when i am sitting down resting.

For the past 24hrs+, nothing!? I spoke to a friend of mine and she mentioned that sometimes it depends which way the baby is positioned.

I hope little Chipp begins his/her little dance again soon, i miss them already? Not only that, feeling the flutters are reasuring if nothing else!

Hope little Chip is ok in there.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

aww i think its normal at first to not feel them all the time, i cant wait til i start feeling em, still i know mine is moving round cos of my doppler. tum is crampy today tho lol

It's still early days, hun, I still couldn't feel a thing at 17 weeks and now he's doing somersaults in there, wish he'd tone it down a bit!

Sometimes i wish i had a doppler. Be nice to hear the heartbeat without the midwife present! Too frightened i won't be able to find the heartbeat myself though? Another worry...

Only a few more weeks wait and we get to see the Chippster again, woo hoo!

Suppose it is a bit early at the moment, maybe another week or two ;)

Thanks x

Yeah, some days I feel Pip all the time. Others not at all. Baby is still quite small so it's not strong enough for u to feel it all the time.

Give it another couple of weeks and it should be more frequent but still not necessarily every day xx

also chip could be growing. they tend to go quiet during a growth spurt. didnt understand that up until last week when leandro went quiet for a few days now hes back to his normal self booting me when he feels like it and also ive had far more people commenting on my bump size when a couple of weeks ago people were asking me if all was ok in there lol x

dont worry hon...somedays i feel boo boo and then other days not at all

to be honest, i only really feel it when i am sat at my desk at work and cos i am off work this week, i have hardly felt it. i think it depends on your position and the baby's position...so dont worry

easier said than done though....im worrying today cos i feel normal..lol.....what are we like!!!

i will probably be back to feeling rough again tomorrow like yesterday xx

Just got to remember that those quiet days are prob due to growth spurts! I would try not to worry hun. Altho easier said then done!xx

id say there is still so much room for baby to move in it will depend on position. A week ago i completly freaked couldnt feel joshua and he had had a growth spurt 2 days later i was huge

I agree wit h the other ladies. He is probably just growing:) he's fine:)

I often don't feel LO, got so worried so ended up buying a doppler. I wouldn't worry to much as baby is only very small at the moment and a lot of growing is happening; they often are quiet when growing. x

Thank you girls. Feel much better now xx

In fact, while i write this, Little Chip IS BACK!!!

I may have new worries in a few months when i am being battered from the inside out but hey, being pregnant can be so much fun ;D

I had a really really busy day Saturday and went to bed exhausted only to wake up with a start at 1am as I hadn't felt bubs move all day...........

Cue much googling, worrying and pacing.

Eventually got back to bed at 4am and would you believe it just as I was unable to stay awake any longer Bubs started doing Riverdance for an hour!!!

I did swear and shed a tear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back