Fluid found on baby's kidneys

Marymary

Reaction score
Just had 20 week scan and all appeared fine n normal and found out its a little girl, so really happy.

Howeva, they did notice a borderline case of fluid on the baby's kidneys which they said should resolve itself by the 32week scan and if not and at birth she still has it , it means antibiotics for a few months for the baby and then she'll be fine bt I cant help but worry a bit, does anyone have any experience of this?

First, welcome to the forum.. :wave:
And Congrats on your girl hun, im sorry i dont have a clue about the fluid but it sounds as if its not rare and can be treated easily.
I hope the fluid goes by your next scan :hug:

Hi, I really hope everything goes well for your little girl and the fluid clears for her and she gets the best start to life xx

i hope everything goes ok for her :hug: I'm sure it will

Hi

Congrats on the girl and im sure all is fine if they said it will
Katrina

HI welcome to tri 2

My niece had something show up on the scan about her kidney , she was given a scan straight after she was born and there were no probs atall with her.

Hello! Congratulations on your little girl-bump! I don't have any experienvce of this - sorry, but I hope the antibiotics do the trick :hug:

LBxx

Congrats on your girl :cheer: No experience with fluid on kidneys - but from what they've said to you the docs don't sound too concerned bout it being a prob so I hope it sorts itself out for you both :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back