MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Florence's I'm definately not a boy shop

I think we can agree my last shop was a nightmare so im trying another tack

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v461/ ... by%20bits/

Thats everything i have for now and the info's on the pics :D :D

And Finally
SS852232.jpg

Bought a cheapo prenatal listening system, panicked when i cudnt find bubs so got this one, quite pricey think it cost me about £60 new, but its reallly good and i'd highly recommend it to anyone, the lcd on the fronts good too, kept me monitoring old wives tales for heartbeats !!! Dont need anymore as i rarely get an hour without a good kick !! OFFERS

come on em..i'm waiting patiently..and you know i'm having a boy
*taps fingers in an annoyed way*

erm baby brain :rotfl:

I would be interested in swapping boys stuff for girls stuff tho.

aww she's going to see all this replies and think she has sold all her stuff :rotfl: love her

grrrrrr, spent ages doing me montage on paint and now its all tiny, anyone know why its not coming out the size i saved it :( ?!?!

what sizes are they chicky..and do you have prices? xx

lol they range from newborn to 9 months-ish i think, i dnt relli have any prices either, veryyy unorganised ! I'll do all the sizes n individual prices tomorrow wen i fix the pic, dno how i managed to

1- forget to put it on completely
2- make it 1/3 of its original size lol

Only me !!

wow your avatar pic is HUUUUGGGGEEEE!!! :shock: Its half the width of my pc screen! :rotfl:

lol i know i dno wut it is with me and pics today if i want em big they shrink, ad when i want one avatar sized, MASSIVE !!

Now officially given up with pictures of all shapes and sizes until tomorrow :shakehead:

Awww, maybe try tomorrow, i would offer to help but my little brother did mine :oops: :rotfl:

Yayyy we have photos, yes some of them are strange sizes but least u can see what everything is now eh lol I dno what prices to put on anything so if u like anything pm me with an offer :D

Ooo you have lots of nice things Magic!! Are you going to be adding sizes next to things or are we ment to ask :think: x

What size are the camo shoes? camo short sleeve vests? And the green/grey stripe v-neck jumper please?

Thanks

ooh minxie your gorgeous son has nearly the same birthday as me i'm 02 02 80 :D

removed photos & personal info

Last edited:
lol contrary to bleeding riots comment i AM A NATURAL BORN SELLER !! Ish, the cammo shoes i know are newborn but il check the other bits n bobs for tomorrow, im absolute hopeless sorry !! And the blue knitted are jumpers, they dont have sizes on so at a guess id say 3-6 months, and the dungers im not sure so check them too, by the way the jumper underneath is soooo soft !

Sorry for being so bleedin useless !! Staying at OH's tonight, back where the clothes r tomorrow so add sizes then, far as prices go offers plz, im not too fussed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back